THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Unfortunately Tim, it has to be Jack... For the good mojo to work properly, it has to be a completely tip the bottom shot too. So please hold him down and make sure he does a full shot... If needed, put him in a full Nelson... :twisted:

LOL !! Will do !

Congratulations to Bill and Dan! When a GC is six years in the making, it's awfully sweet -- and it was wonderful to see the happiness in their faces, they were flying! Their GC trophy is taller than I am, with a Weber Smokey Joe as the top piece -- it's a work of art. They're going to have a fine time working out joint custody and a visitation schedule for it. That's a great win to enjoy for a long time, although this was a first-year contest there was a good-sized field with no shortage of fine teams.

I don't see you two retiring those lavender-and-teal shirts anytime soon, they've been having a great year!

Thanks everyone. Still floating here.
Congrats to all who took walks.
Alexa, as I said to Vince, you guys made the win even more special. We will never forget it, thanks you so much.
And CONGRATS on the RGC. Hope Jay got your BAT home in one piece.
As for our BAT, looks like I am getting custody of it. Dan says he does not have the room. Or maybe it was his wife that said it, not sure. Mine is still in the living room, don't know how long Sherry (my wife) is going to allow that.
Hope to see you all soon.

Bill

Back