THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

ICTBBQ

Knows what a fatty is.
I was at my local Target tonight, my wife was shopping so I did as every other guy does and started around the outside isles to see what was on clearance.

Over near the camping section, I found a 10x10 Coleman easy up. It was marked down from $150 to $74.98. I've been eyeing easy up's for a while and thought to myself, I probably won't find a better deal, so I threw it in the cart and continued around the outside of the store.

Eventually I found my wife and convinced her that $75 for an easy up was a good deal and we headed to the checkout. After the cashier scanned everything the total was only $84. On the way out to the car, I looked at the receipt, the final sale price of the easy up was $44.98!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    62.8 KB · Views: 120
Great score there!

Work had bought ten EZ-Ups for an event then sold them to employees so i got one for $50 (but it's got my company logo on it). Wish i'd gotten your deal, could've saved $5!

Back