• Hog breakdown & Rotisserie by the sea (pr0nographic)

I hate you Phrasty. You and your sucky kitchen and tiny rotisserie, and huge pig roll. :mrgreen:

Hey, Greg... get in line! I've been trying to get him to adopt me since last November! lol Phrasty, what can I say? Once again, you've shown us all how it ought to be done. You're simply amazing!! :clap:

Don't listen to those people Phrasty, pick me....I'm housebroken!

Thanks so much guys!

There you is again!
Phantastic Brother Man!

:becky:

That is really a nice meal! You have some nice digs there also. You sir are blessed.

Thanks BD... The place is a friends. :thumb: Its a great spot. We go there whenever we can. :heh:

That looks fantastic! I think you put a little strain on the rotisserie skewer.

I hate you Phrasty. You and your sucky kitchen and tiny rotisserie, and huge pig roll. :mrgreen:

Yeah... the cheap ass rotisserie actually broke towards the end. It's one of those that you screw together and it was pretty crappy. The screw broke and we had to finish it off on half of the skewer. :doh: what you gonna do! :mmph:

It all worked out in the end so not a major problem.

Cheers

Wow, what a great post! Thanks for the quick look at butchering, it made a lot of sense the way you described it.

Cook was awsome...great job! :thumb:

Thanks again guys!

Have you considered adopting a 46 year old man as your son?

uhhhh, ahhhmmmm, Can I get back to you on that? :heh:

Hey, Greg... get in line! I've been trying to get him to adopt me since last November! lol Phrasty, what can I say? Once again, you've shown us all how it ought to be done. You're simply amazing!! :clap:

:heh: Tish you're too kind! Thank you...

Don't listen to those people Phrasty, pick me....I'm housebroken!

You guys don't know what you'll be getting into do you?? *evil laugh* MWAHAHA :heh:

Wow, what a great post! Thanks for the quick look at butchering, it made a lot of sense the way you described it.

Cook was awsome...great job! :thumb:

The instructions were kinda half assed but I'm glad it helped you. :becky::thumb:

Cheers guys!

Back