THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

gtsum

Babbling Farker
Did a lot of chores today and got the camper winterized and cleaned up and felt like some comfort food was in order. Did a Malcom reed meatloaf version...mix was around 60% chuck and 40% ground pork...little too much pork for me

An hour in at 275

85a42f5ed3719c3d1ab18bcd995f94c2.jpg

After 3 hours (raised to 325 to finish) IT of 160

06022207b8f031e07fa719f128d2ba76.jpg

I should of glazed it for last 15 minutes but kid wanted ketchup, wife wanted a1....so ran him naked.

Sometimes garlic mashed taters r just what is needed

2fa3575f60f4f2b0ad05c315828f473e.jpg

Memphis Elite

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Next time I eat a microwaved burrito for dinner I will remind myself to not look at the food you guys put out. :wink: That's a Killer (Hog) meatloaf you got there!

That sounds fabulous! I like your ratio of pork to beef. We usually only make meatloaf with both meats, and it is my favorite so far.

Thanks all! I really dig most all of Malcom’s stuff. I have his app and am trying his various recipes often.

Memphis Elite

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Back