THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

cowgirl

somebody shut me the fark up.

Batch Image
Batch Image
Name or Nickame
jeanie
I finally found a section of barrel to make the extension so I could use the Rib-O-Lator on my drum.. yeah! :-D
Thank you again for the Rib-O-Lator Bob, I am looking forward to using it!

my drum...

31c4ffde-1.jpg

barrel section.. I had used the rest of it on my smokehouse firebox. (can't believe I still had this piece)
I cut it to the depth I wanted using a reciprocal saw...
The barrel underneath is just my work stand. :)

a67fc1b3-1.jpg

drilled two holes for the rotisserie rod...

282a0e9b-1.jpg

I didn't want to mount the bracket permanently (this is my battery operated camping rotis)..so I just bolted a metal strap for the bracket to slip into...

912513c6-1.jpg

004b6d62-1.jpg

I used a ring to attach the extension to my drum...
It worked out better than I thought it would!

6802b3f0-1.jpg

Sitting on my drum...

5537bc72-1.jpg

The Rib-O-Lator works great!
My only regret is the extension barrel has a few dents... it's not pretty but I can live with that. lol

Thanks again Bob!

and Thanks for looking at my little project.

Watch out! Jeanie's got a strap-on!

(I'm so sorry, I could not resist, I tried, believe me, I really tried to resist but I could not do it)

Looks very nice!:thumb: Can't wait to see some of the excellent vittles that are going to come from that!:cool:

^^^^ lmao Too funny Chris, off to the penalty box for you...
:thumb: Awesome job though Jeanie!!! That'll defiantly work, dents or no dents!!!

Cheers

Awesome Jeanie!! Them rib-o-lators are cool!! Check out the ribolator website for pics of my daughter Katie using hers. :-D

Anxiously awaiting your food pics!!

lol Chris... :tsk:

Guerry, I like pretty things..:becky:

Thanks friends! :cool:

:tsk:... Southern Home.. lol Tell Chris Hi when you get there. :p

Awesome Jeanie!! Them rib-o-lators are cool!! Check out the ribolator website for pics of my daughter Katie using hers. :-D

Anxiously awaiting your food pics!!

Katie did a great job FamilyMan! :thumb:

Thank you Aqua and Michael... (((HUG))) :-D

Back