Help Me Price My Grills To Sell…

Shiz-Nit

Babbling Farker
Reaction score
Help Me Price My Grills To Sell…
Okay I am selling a few grills to replace them with 2 backwoods. The 1st is a 22.5 WSM with a Guru adaptor that has been used 4 times…. 2nd is a small BGE that I won at a comp, she has a plate setter and nest that will go with her (around 2 years old). Sorry both are dirty at the time of the pics.
22.5 WSM new price $420
Small egg price new around $485 with plate setter
The 22.5 WSM
IMG_6528.jpg

The Small BGE
IMG_6535.jpg

IMG_6534.jpg

LOL!
Mini soda\
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
Kentucky >50 miles :becky:

Yah I know I was just throwing that out… I really need to move these dudes to get ready for comp next year… I know I will take a big hit but I need cash for the Backwoods… But still don’t know what to ask for them??

Are you going to sell to a Brethren, or CL If CL, price them as said above and take any offer you think is OK. Someone is going to think they put one over on you that way.

I wish the egg was a large and you were closer and you were giving it to me. and it was new. and you threw in a couple bags of lump. and money. and pork. and stuff to make pizzas.

Asking too much?

I'd post them in the Sales and Ventures forum under general for sale as a member listing (Kentucky Area Listing?) and ask for a reasonable offer w/o listing a price if you can't decide. None of Us is going to take advantage of you. May want to make a good deal, but hey.

Back