Birthday BBQ pron

Diver

Full Fledged Farker
Reaction score
Traveled to Alexandria VA this past weekend to cook for my brother-in-law's 35th birthday bash. We went with pulled/chopped pork, keri's hog apple beans, burgers, dogs and all the fixins.

Butts ready for the smoker:
P8020194.jpg

My brother-in-law had never had a fatty so I had to throw one together:
P8030201.jpg

P8030207-2.jpg

The spread:
P8030212.jpg

P8030211.jpg

It was my niece's 1st BBQ:
P8020192.jpg

Everyone seemed happy with the results. When I got back yesterday and cleaned everything up, I decided I had earned a reward so I fired the grill up...

P8040217.jpg

A meal fit for a king...consumed by a peasant
P8040220.jpg

wow, that whole things looks good. I like the looks of that composition.

I should learn to stop looking at this stuff this late. Nice work and wonderful looking spread. That last pic is one of the most enticing pictures I have ever seen in my life. Simply beautiful. Sigh, guess I'll go get the last fatty biscuit.
:cry:

That is a nice looking spread there,I wouldn't mind if you adopted me, I have a Birthday coming up, and you could spend a little time here in Paradise, just as long as you go home after the party, LOL But again that does look great. Nice job, here's a pat on the back brother.....

Thanks! 5 hour drive each way due to traffic and not much sleep but it was great to spend time with family. I was still buying supplies right up to the last minute because I forgot to pack a bunch of stuff. I really need to have a check list. It was a blast though.

Traveled to Alexandria VA this past weekend to cook for my brother-in-law's 35th birthday bash. We went with pulled/chopped pork, keri's hog apple beans, burgers, dogs and all the fixins.

Butts ready for the smoker:
P8020194.jpg

My brother-in-law had never had a fatty so I had to throw one together:
P8030201.jpg

P8030207-2.jpg

The spread:
P8030212.jpg

P8030211.jpg

It was my niece's 1st BBQ:
P8020192.jpg

Everyone seemed happy with the results. When I got back yesterday and cleaned everything up, I decided I had earned a reward so I fired the grill up...

P8040217.jpg

A meal fit for a king...consumed by a peasant
P8040220.jpg

I thought I smelled something good coming from Alexandria...

I'm available for the second birthday event, love kids...

Dave

Back