Been lacking on the pics.

Norcoredneck

somebody shut me the fark up.
Been cooking lately but no camera, didn't really do it. So got camera fixed so...
IMG_0001.jpg

IMG_0002.jpg

IMG_0005.jpg

IMG_0007.jpg

IMG_0006.jpg

IMG_0010.jpg

IMG_0011.jpg

IMG_0012.jpg

IMG_0013.jpg

IMG_0008.jpg

IMG_0014.jpg

Question from the unlearned.....

Why do you have a ball valve air control AND the Weber one touch air control? Which one do you use the most?

Wow Norco....looks great!!:cool: Is there anything you can't build?

Question from the unlearned.....

Why do you have a ball valve air control AND the Weber one touch air control? Which one do you use the most?
Figured the one touch might be too course so I put 1 one inch ball valve and figured I could use for Digi Q anyway.

Hey Norcore, the smokers are great, but this thing is fantastic .... what is it? :shock:

Two bonelss Turkey breasts? :confused:
Actually I bought a whole boneless turkey breast. This is only half of it. I cooked it on the Fast Eddie I have. I use stainless safety wire and tied it. I cooked both and it was a huge one. Lots of meals. Practice for the holidays.

Norco, that drum fabrication setup is too cool for words. Awsome, simply awsome!! You and thirdeye need to get together and start a bbq company. The bbq community would step up a few notches.

Very nice, I wonder if I would be able to make the 22 WSM fit into one of those performer tables...

Back