You flopity, flipity guys may be onto something

LYU370

Resident Idjit

Batch Image
Staff member
Reaction score
Cooked up a steak on the Big Joe. Indirect for about a half hour to give it some smoke (Plum wood). Then cranked it up, and did a whole bunch of floppity flipping.

PXL-20220721-011033039-PORTRAIT.jpg

I was exhausted after all that flopping, probably a good FIVE flips! So much more than my usual three. But it turned out great!

PXL-20220721-011616446-PORTRAIT.jpg

PXL-20220721-011557377.jpg

PXL-20220721-011840312-PORTRAIT.jpg

Thanks for looking.

That looks tasty. I don't quite like the flavor a steak gets when smoking it first, but it surely looks appetizing

Maybe it's time to establish a higher education facility to promote this new cooking lifestyle
We could name it, Flippity, flip, flip, U!

I prefer to keep it simple

FLIP U or even simpler F U

Advanced flipper's use the click, click, drink, flip method.

Looks like your flip wasn't a flop! Nice looking steak, Andy!

Magazine level photography there! Looks delicious!

Holy flippity flop Andy, that looks good! Is all this floppity flippin part of a new workout routine? If you keep this up, you'll be bulking up and upping your reps. Maybe even reaching double digit floppity flippins!

Is there a difference between a flippity and a floppity?
I don't want to flop when I should flip.
Any help?

After seeing the flip flop tutorial Andy just put on, I'm going to take the plunge.

Go big or go home.

Got a 22# packer I'm going to flippity floppity on the Blackstone. At 3 minutes per side, I'm targeting a whopping 9 flips and 7 flops.

Wish me luck!

After seeing the flip flop tutorial Andy just put on, I'm going to take the plunge.

Go big or go home.

Got a 22# packer I'm going to flippity floppity on the Blackstone. At 3 minutes per side, I'm targeting a whopping 9 flips and 7 flops.

Wish me luck!

Oh, man, I'm liking this Blackstone technique! I haven't seen that on the tube yet. 9 and 7 flip flops, (not sure how that works). But 16 x 3 says I'm going to be done in 45mins! This is gonna go viral, you just wait!!

Back