Smoked Prime Rib - PIC

Shiz-Nit

Babbling Farker
Sorry for the late post as I took some needed time off with my family.
Here is our Christmas Prime Rib.
I ended up doing 11 total for customers but unfortunately I got stuck with 1 as the person did not show up to pick up or pay either.

1-4-2.jpg

1-4-3.jpg

Yes indeed it cuts into profits.

But I decided to donate the whole prime rib along with a full foil pan each of mashed potatoes, house spring mix salad and a couple pies to our local women's safe house for beaten and battered woman.

Well done! Both the cook and the “being a great human being” part. Way to take your lemons and make someone lemonade.

But I decided to donate the whole prime rib along with a full foil pan each of mashed potatoes, house spring mix salad and a couple pies to our local women's safe house for beaten and battered woman.

And that's what makes you a good man. Very Well Played!

Thank You, That is one of the best things I have heard in a while! I Pray your generosity comes back to you Ten Fold!!! I know it was well appreciated and a great surprise to those women. Again, Thank You!!!!

Strong, Shiz.

That standing rib roast looked absolutely killer, man! I can only imagine how good that dinner was for some ladies who could use all the support a community can provide.

Brethren Standard, right there.

BZ

Until I saw this post...

I was gonna say...

“Oh poor you, getting “stuck” with the finest piece of beef this side of heaven!”

Good on you for passing it on to those who I haven’t got a CLUE how the live...

Back