North Texas Safeway Brisket PSA $1.39!

Bacchus2b

is Blowin Smoke!
Safeway in my part of North Texas (AKA Tom Thumb and Albertsons) just dropped their weekly ad today with Choice Briskets at $1.39 per pound!!!!!!!

Not quite the $.99 cent per pound sales of my youth, but the cheapest I have seen Choice Packer Brisket in a couple of years.

The sale starts Saturday and ends Tuesday...… How much freezer space do you have???

https://coupons.tomthumb.com/weeklyad/?s=catalog/19_24_SOU_WC_RT/7

I saw that in the Tom Thumb ad. Keep in mind it was limit one with $25 additional purchase (I am also pretty sure you need an account linked). I have a hard time getting to the $25 additional at Tom Thumb since their prices generally suck.

I saw that in the Tom Thumb ad. Keep in mind it was limit one with $25 additional purchase (I am also pretty sure you need an account linked). I have a hard time getting to the $25 additional at Tom Thumb since their prices generally suck.

I agree on their everyday pricing not being the best, but I have never had them enforce a limit before. Guess I will have to see!

Grabbed one today (just a few to pick from) but only had freezer space for one. Decent lookin' 14.4 lber.

$18 for the brisket plus $25 for other stuff is still probably cheaper than some people pay for 1 brisket alone...

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Back