ATC for small gravity feed

pjtexas1

somebody shut me the fark up.
Reaction score
Looking for something like the partyq or iq110. Simple, battery option, connects to a 2" ball valve. I have a Heater Meter with a RotoDamper but there's a lot of wires going everywhere. It just looked ridiculous hanging out of the cooker when I used it on my cabinet. Are those the only 2 options? Don't really need it as it runs fine without it so not interested in spending more $$$ than necessary. Is one better than the other? Will either fit a 2" ball valve without an adapter?

Thanks in advance for your wisdom.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

You for Sure have found a PartyQ Disciple here Paul. You set that rig on 275*, When you wake in the morning it will not be 274 or 276. It works!
On edit, you can purchase various adapters for your type of rig. Mine is for the WSM.

PitMasterIq you have to run a reducer to 1”......just screws into the 2” ball valve then hose barb conector

Last edited:
i had an iq120

it has power cord, pit temp, food temp, and rubber hose

i now have a heater meter
it has power cord, pit temp,3x food temp, and ethernet cord

not that different imo

you can also eliminate the power cord from the heater meter by using a battery(lipo or lifepo4)

i had an iq120

it has power cord, pit temp, food temp, and rubber hose

i now have a heater meter
it has power cord, pit temp,3x food temp, and ethernet cord

not that different imo

you can also eliminate the power cord from the heater meter by using a battery(lipo or lifepo4)

I think there's another cable going to the fan. The fan will no longer stay attached to the RD and the servo is under powered to turn the fan anyway. It sticks out like a foot or more and looks ugly. I'd like an all in one unit even though the HM has a ton more features.

I use the Rd25(bigger rotordamper). It has a 3d printed threaded piece and from that I have a 1 to 2 inch pipe adapter. Works great on my double pan Gravity Feed.

I think there's another cable going to the fan. The fan will no longer stay attached to the RD and the servo is under powered to turn the fan anyway. It sticks out like a foot or more and looks ugly. I'd like an all in one unit even though the HM has a ton more features.

Hmm I use a microdampers and the Ethernet cable carries power to both the damper and fan.

The iq120 was very nice but you won't have wifi

Hmm I use a microdampers and the Ethernet cable carries power to both the damper and fan.

The iq120 was very nice but you won't have wifi
You are correct. There's a wire between the 2 that doesn't hang out much at all. Mine are 2 separate units. Been a long time since I hooked it all up.

Back