Leftovers From The Weekend

ssv3

somebody shut me the fark up.

Batch Image
Reaction score
Holy Moly! A lot of food leftover. What to do? What to do?

:idea:

Redhead looking lonely but not for too long

4nsjxXxh.jpg

How 'bout some steak and chicken quesadillas? With a side of wings and sausage. :hungry:

IjMikJZh.jpg

Didn't take too long

JLFu9VSh.jpg

OVVQSkah.jpg

PrpBlp2h.jpg

1/2 steak and 1/2 chicken with havarti, cheddar, mozza, avocado, tapatio sauce

HAC7L0ph.jpg

On the CI

FncCDRRh.jpg

:clap2:

UjV64iXh.jpg

CmJ1tH3h.jpg

Almost to room for these but they make great lunch

h0HEA3Hh.jpg

Now, I'm far from dessert but I can't pass a good fruit tart. And beer :heh:

xtjdoLhh.jpg

Thanks for looking!

That cook looks a little familiar. What are the odds we both do ribeye, wings, and sausage a day apart. I didn't do the quesadilla, but now I want too! Luckily I have smoked chicken in the freezer and a ribeye left from yesterdays cook. That tart looks pretty good too. I like desert, just not a big fan of making them. Keep that kettle going.

That cook looks a little familiar. What are the odds we both do ribeye, wings, and sausage a day apart. I didn't do the quesadilla, but now I want too! Luckily I have smoked chicken in the freezer and a ribeye left from yesterdays cook. That tart looks pretty good too. I like desert, just not a big fan of making them. Keep that kettle going.

Hilarious! What are the odds of all the back to back to back coincidences. :mrgreen:

Beautiful leftovers... especially that fruit tart, man.

"Brother Thingfish ... we have been reluctant to do this, but we must now give you formal notice that you have not smoked food in your yard for three consecutive weeks. As you know, this is a breach of our covenant. Please remedy this immediately or face being publicly identified as a Non-Smoker and being forced to eat a rack of boiled ribs in front of the group."

<shudder>

Have mercy on me! I'll go and smoke a fatty right away and then head to the butcher for meat for tonight!!!

"Brother Thingfish ... we have been reluctant to do this, but we must now give you formal notice that you have not smoked food in your yard for three consecutive weeks. As you know, this is a breach of our covenant. Please remedy this immediately or face being publicly identified as a Non-Smoker and being forced to eat a rack of boiled ribs in front of the group."

<shudder>

Have mercy on me! I'll go and smoke a fatty right away and then head to the butcher for meat for tonight!!!

How awesome will that be? :becky:

Back