Minnesota in May

E

ericoask

Anybody been to this one in Austin MN? Any likes or dislikes?

Don't know chit about it. It's been discussed here in years' past. ScottyD and Midnight have been involved, I've never had the opportunity to make the connection with them. If anyone is going, I'll help in anyway I can. I'll pay part of the entry fee to wash dishes if I have to. I want to play.

ISn't May when the temps finally come up above freezing in MN?

Might take you up on that Kevin, if I can get away to do it.

Let me know if you guys do this one. I would be willing to help also. It is only 3 hours form here.

will do...only one big problem.. I do have everything for the competition...just never have entered one

ericoask said:
will do...only one big problem.. I do have everything for the competition...just never have entered one

I don't see that as a problem "Captain".

BTW
I'm a contest virgin too.

I have done the Pork Expo contest here in Des Moines. Timing is the biggest thing. PM me if you have any questions.

will do thanks in advance... emailed the guy for info on the contest. Just waiting for a responce

Cant seem to get a response..anybody else heard anthing about this?

I just looked up the info at KCBS and it's the same organizer and contacts as last year. I got the info from him last year, I'll dig around here and see if I still have it.

Wifes little brother graduating.. sorry cant make it.. But I do definately plan on doing Mason City if interested.

Anyone need a dishwasher/runner? I put in for Friday and Saturday off from work. Hope to see someone.

I'll be there

Kevin - I will be down there on Friday by myself. I have always competed alone, so I am really not looking for a hand, but company is always welcome. Stop on by for a beer.

Brian

Kevin - I will be down there on Friday by myself. I have always competed alone, so I am really not looking for a hand, but company is always welcome. Stop on by for a beer.

Brian

I'm an idiot. Didn't check the dates. Took the following Friday and Saturday off. I have to work this Friday and Saturday. The only contest within several hundred miles comes once a year and I forget the date.

Back