THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

azkeith

Just saw a Facebook post from Stump's wife Tab that Stump is no longer affiliated with Stumps Smokers.

"Hey guys ...Just want to let everyone know Stump is no longer affiliated with Stumps Smokers ( hasn't been for almost a year now) We've had people messaging us with regards to custom cooker builds ,cooker status and pricing ..We ask that you direct your call to the shop for information regarding Stumps Smokers (478-328-1500)... Thanks so much!!!"

My question is if stump hasn't been affiliated with the company for a year, then who was the guy that chimed in on the mixed feelins(bad stump smoker ) thread? I'd have sworn it was stumps, but maybe not?

I think I feel a little relieved and believe That learned a valuable lesson.

Stump has had lots of health issues over the last 5 years. He has not spent as much time at the Shop as he had in the past. As I have always told him take all the time that you need to get well and to get yourself in good health in order to have a good quality of life and return with good health.

However all being said it was a post to let everyone know if you need anything please contact the shop for any of your needs. Things are just as they have been for the last 10 years at Stump's Smokers. Building the best custom BBQ smokers on the planet.

I understand health issues but I am now looking at Cadillac Cookers for my 6 locations in Arizona. I cannot in my mind roll the dice on the quality for my kitchens.

Back