Serious need to uncover

cheez59

Quintessential Chatty Farker
Reaction score
I just got home from working up in Wisconsin for the last week and a half. Starting to get the dt's from lack of smoke. I'm gonna get these babies uncovered and give them some love this week.

Last edited:
I hate to say it as I am a Georgia fan but need to turn that one around to face the other way for a few days

I hate to say it as I am a Georgia fan but need to turn that one around to face the other way for a few days

My wife said the same thing lol. I'm a die hard Bulldog fan so I'm still proud of my Dawgs even though they broke my heart the last couple weeks.:roll:

If I'm still wearing burnt orange you can show off the G.:heh: now get the smoke rolling.

Well I guess they're still covered since I ain't seen an update :laugh:

Well I guess they're still covered since I ain't seen an update :laugh:

Y'ain't been a looking. :wink: I uncovered the Blackstone and cooked breakfast yesterday but didn't post anything since it was just bacon, eggs and taters. I did post pics of some grilled salmon and asparagus and fried shrimp though yesterday afternoon.

My wife said the same thing lol. I'm a die hard Bulldog fan so I'm still proud of my Dawgs even though they broke my heart the last couple weeks.:roll:

Go Dawgs . . . . straight to the pound! Disappointed doesn't begin to describe how I feel. Good looking covers though ~ now get cooking!

Back