Another "It has arrived" thread.

lankster35

Take a breath!
Reaction score
I left on vacation to see my new grandson who arrived a week early and when I got home this was sitting in my entry way.......Super easy to put together, maybe 30 minutes but need to wait until another day (hopefully tomorrow) to clean off the shipping oil and season it.

Last edited:
Congrats on both new arrivals! I want one of these as well... I need a bigger patio

They're pretty darned amazing for the price

Congrats! You will love it (the Grandson) As far as the Blackstone... Awesome addition to your home. Grandsons LOVE pancakes so you'd better get practicing
. :)

Two of the best things in life. New grandbabies and new cookers. Congratulations on both!:clap:

They seem well built, mine came about a week ago, finally seasoned it today, anyone looking for a used Camp Chef Expedition?

Seasoned the griddle tonight. Cleaned really good with soap and water and then turned on all burners to high and when it seemed hot I added some olive oil. Spread it around as thin as possible and when it started smoking I turned it off. Once cooled down I wiped off the excess and turned it back on and did it one more time. The second time around the griddle started looking dark on 3/4's of it so after smoking I turned it off again. Tomorrow night I'm doing that one more time and then doing some onions and bacon. Will send pic's then but for now here is my new grandson who will be sure to enjoy the griddle when he grows up.

Last edited:
So I got chance to cook some bacon and eggs on the griddle for dinner tonight. All I can say is I am going to like this thing. I did notice you need to really watch the temp as it can get away from you and be way too hot really fast. No problems with anything sticking and the cleanup is a breeze with just a few paper towels. It is only going to get better. Pics next time.

Back