Beef Chuck Short Ribs

LMAJ

somebody shut me the fark up.

Batch Image
Batch Image
It's been a REALLY Long time since I have fired up the Egg and smoked something; the Traeger has been getting most of the calls for low and slow. After seeing so many rib cooks, decided it was time to pull some out of the freezer and cook them. Decided to do these @ 250* direct. I plan on cooking some chicken thighs once these are done.

IMG_2015.jpg

Pulled the membrane off the back, rubbed with Plowboy's Bovine Bold and into the Egg...

IMG_2020.jpg

It's been a REALLY Long time since I have fired up the Egg and smoked something; the Traeger has been getting most of the calls for low and slow. After seeing so many rib cooks, decided it was time to pull some out of the freezer and cook them. Decided to do these @ 250* direct. I plan on cooking some chicken thighs once these are done.

IMG_2015.jpg

Pulled the membrane off the back, rubbed with Plowboy's Bovine Bold and into the Egg...

IMG_2020.jpg

Wow, zero calories, zero fat, I want some of those !!

Can't wait to see how these turn out.
That's the nice thing about short ribs. Simple prep, throw them on the grill, and then all you need to do is wait. No spritzing, foiling, adding liquid. Just sit back with your beverage of choice and wait for nirvana.

Back