New Broil King Vertical Charcoal Smoker

Looks like a Brinkmann, wouldn't waste your money. There's plenty of better cookers for you dollars imo.

I disagree!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Don't be intimidated. It's your money spend it how you like and get what you want you're cooking on it. This company makes the Keg and builds quality products.I don't see Brinkman offering a 5 year warranty on the Fire box and 2 yrs on the rest of the pit. That Vertical cooker is constructed like a Keg Double wall & Insulated I'd be interested in buying one if there was a Dealer close to me.

I agree with Bludawg. With the warrantee its got me interested. I have a cheep Master forge from Lowes with a couple mods that puts out as good as Q as my $4000 cooker. Most of the time its the person running the cooker and not the cooker on how good the end product is. Just my .02

Broil king also makes grill pro vertical...bad reviews. It's a gamble imo and a two year warranty isn't much on parts. UDS drums if had a warranty would be much longer than 5 years.

Agree with blue on spend money how you like, it was jmo

I don't know but it says double wall and weighs 300lbs so it can't be to shabby if it is that heavy. I guess time will tell.

Lowe's is a dealer. None listed on the site yet. I am interested just on the fact that it is insulated and heavy.

From what I have seen from Broil King, I certainly think it going to be an upgrade from a Brinkmann.

It's been a long time since there has been a decent vertical charcoal smoker in this price range.

Back