Aussie Barbecue

Swine Spectator

is Blowin Smoke!

Batch Image
Reaction score
Here is the latest addition to my culinary library:
picture.php

I found it on eBay and couldn't pass up the opportunity to have the Kangaroo recipes just in case the local zoo ever "loses" one.

PETA and the ASPCA will not take kindly to you cooking our domestic dingos

"Dingo" is Aussie for cuckold.
Haven't you heard the common lament "A dingo took my bay-bee!"

I didn't know Coyotes where tasty I leave 'em for the buzzards & crows. Is there recipe for Shrimp on the Barbie??

Ah, but it sounds much more lurid when it's said as "Dingos (Plural!) ATE my bay bee!!!"

What about "Dry as a dead dingo's donga"?

I remember watching Jack Absalom on tellie as a kid. If there's recipes for roo, I have to try and get a copy. I've got medallions in the freezer.

Matt

What about "Dry as a dead dingo's donga"?

I remember watching Jack Absalom on tellie as a kid. If there's recipes for roo, I have to try and get a copy. I've got medallions in the freezer.

Matt

Well, Matt, that is a common and totally Aussie expression!

As for the roo medallions, flash fry rare with S&P with a port sauce, or cranberry maybe.

Well, Matt, that is a common and totally Aussie expression!

As for the roo medallions, flash fry rare with S&P with a port sauce, or cranberry maybe.

Grew up in Sydney, moved here in 2005. (And it's still too bloody cold!)

I've done them once with a balsamic glaze, pan fried. They were tasty. I'm going to try a couple of things with them and see how they turn out.

Matt

Don't let the Carolinians see that book! Lately they've been accused of cooking nothing but pulled pork and if they get a hold of that book they might start raiding their local zoos for new, exotic meats to cook in order to get more respect on the next Brethren poll! LOL!!!:caked::laugh:
Oh, I'm sooo going to regret that statement!!!:doh:

Back