Long Island HELP! Blues Hog

biggs98

is one Smokin' Farker
Just got asked last minute to cook for my wife's family for a party and I'm out of Blues Hog!!! It's going to cost me a fortune in shipping to have it overnighted here and I'm not exactly getting fully reimbursed for this. While I know there's plenty of other sauces out there, I prefer when I cook for a party to use it. It always gets a great reaction from people plus it really is very tasty.
Anyone on Long Island know of a store selling Blues Hog?
Anyone have any unopened bottles/gallons that they'd be willing to sell?? Thanks in advance.

Try Walmart. I get mine through them in Connecticut, however, it is mailed to me. Call to Walmarts in your area and see if they have it. If you can replace it, I have a few Pint sized I can get to you this weekend somehow. It is the Smokey Mountain Blues Hog though. Also have Tennesee Red.

Have you tried the smokey mountain blues hog? you might change your mind on going with the regular...

I have a clone recipe that is very close to Blues Hog Red if you want that.

I would be interested in this. I can get Original, and a mustard base Blues Hog around here, but have never seen red. I take it this is a type of finishing sauce for pork?

Brian

Have you tried the smokey mountain blues hog? you might change your mind on going with the regular...

I have tried it and I do like it a lot...I think it's a little strong for this party but Thanks again for the offer!!!

i order mine from firecraft.it came all the way to georgia in 2 days.they are up in your area.free shipping on orders over 100

I would be interested in this. I can get Original, and a mustard base Blues Hog around here, but have never seen red. I take it this is a type of finishing sauce for pork?

Brian

Red has quite a bit of vinegar and ketchup in it. So it is a tangy bbq sauce. It goes well on beef, chicken and pork. It is in my top 3 commercial bbq sauces and when I have big cookouts people ask me what the sauce is.

If you can find the real deal it is great stuff. If you cant i'll send you the recipe once i get home.

FOUND IT!!!!!! It was at Best Yet. 18oz jars for $5.19. Thanks for the help everyone!!!:clap2:

FOUND IT!!!!!! It was at Best Yet. 18oz jars for $5.19. Thanks for the help everyone!!!:clap2:

First it was an extension cord, now I have to save your sorry a$$ to tell you were to buy your precious bbq sauce. Man if you ever compete again you so owe me!!!! Hahahahaha

Guess I'm never going to live down that extension cord eh???? If it wasnt for that extension cord your generator never would've ran :becky: Jameson shots on me at the next comp, hows that?

Back