Buffalo wing Competition

SmokedJohnson

Knows what a fatty is.
Reaction score
I've been meaning to post some pics from the 2013 Buffalo wing festival. This was my first year participating in the creative sauce competition. I came in third but it was one of my favorite competitions I have ever been in. I did a sweet smoked blackberry chipotle sauce that turns out an awesome purplish color. But for the life of me I can't find a picture. I know, pic or it didn't happen but I'll post as soon as I find them.

Attachments

• IMG_4047.jpg
    IMG_4047.jpg
    52.8 KB · Views: 171
Very cool... I attended the festival each year from the beginning (at least until I moved to the God forsaken state of CA).

January 5 with a high of 76 and bright sunshine all day ... this place sucks :behindsofa:

I hate the cold (-20 to -30 wind chill today) but I would take it over California and their crazy laws any day.:wacko: You better be careful they might outlaw bbq and legalize meth.

Nothing wrong with third! I bet it was a tough competition!

Nice work, man!!

LOL... if they do, watching BBQ Pitmasters will come with a warning like on COPS "All competitors are innocent until proven guilty in a court of law."

Thanks PatAttack.

That would put a cool twist on BBQ Pitmasters. LOL Police in foot chases with the competitors during turn in.

Back