My new Assassin!!

duelin j

Knows what a fatty is.
Got my new Assassin a week and a half ago and am on it's 4th cook. I added a couple shelves in it for quantity of ribs and am absolutely loving the way it cooks! Tried attaching a couple pics but apparently will need to resize them first....:doh:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    32 KB · Views: 220
Looks good!

Upload the pics to Photobucket and then post the IMG Code from there. Photobucket automatically resizes them to 800 x 600 by default.

Hi. How does it seem to cook as far as hot spot? I am thinking of buying one if I can get a few things sold first.

Thanks

Eric

Eric,
Running it with a Guru and must say it seems fairly even except for my top rack. By adding the 2 extra racks, my top is pretty tight and hotter. Did beans up there last weekend and they cooked in about 2/3 of their regular time.

Thanks Ron, I'll do that.

Is that the Assassin or the Assassin 28? I'm very interested in them, just need to free up some space in the garage before I free up some space in my wallet! Have you done a biscuit test? Has it held temp well? How often do you need to monitor it, with Guru set-up?

I have a an assassin and he holds temp like a champ. Did a a cook when it was 17 regress and snowing....got 2 blinks from the guru per cycle! Now I have to just get a weird smoke issue fixed.

Back