BBQ Sponsors

McEvoy AZ

Knows what a fatty is.
I thought it would be nice to list your team name and any sponsors that your team may have. We are all brethren and I think it would be nice to support those who are supporting our teams.

Last edited:
Broke Bob's BBQ 2013 sponsors so far
Owens Welding
KNK Welding Hats /weldinghatsforsale.com / coupon code brokebobs for free shipping
Auto Medic Towing And Repair
R. A. McCoy Welding

OAkridge seems like a great sponsor of many teams. I use thier products with great results.

not a shameless plug, but honest. mike is great. always R&Ding and offering tips to his teams. great customer service and products always. and giving a portion of proceeds to charity.

really a standup business.

Lang bbq smokers. Of course ben lang of lang smokers. Oakridge bbq and smokin coals sauce. I have been blessed with great cookers and rubs and sauces. Just need a fuel sponsor and ill be set.

I'm not sponsored. I don't want the commitment nor do I want to be the team saying I use a product and don't. I will say that Midwestern Meats in Mesa, AZ has the best briskets in the state and that BBQ Island in Tempe run a phenomenal store for comp cooks and the general public. BBQ Island is where I buy all my pellets, th majority of my sauce and some of my rubs. I'm weird, I won't buy everything from a single place so they don't know everything I use.

I think BBQ Island is a top notch store and they have been a good sponsor to many friends. I really try even though I am not sponsored by them to push as many customers my way. I have to say without BBQ Island I would still be cooking my select brisket on my gas grill and would have never have competed.

Swamp Boys is proud to have the undying love and support of:
Yoder Smokers
BBQr's Delight
3 Eyz
Wicked Que
Butchers
Grizzly Coolers
& Mac's Meats
:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

Sent from deep in the swamp from my htc using tapatalk.

Can you bring a couple of coolers up to Chi-town for your class and I can buy them from you at a discount? Prefer to have them in Gators colors though...

Scottie I'm not a dealer but I can put you in touch with Scott or Mitchell of QS&B. They have discounted prices for bbq teams, shipped to your door.

Sent from deep in the swamp from my htc using tapatalk.

Back