THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

fantomlord

is Blowin Smoke!
Did a little surf & turf for new years.
Kept it nice and simple--EVOO, kosher salt and fresh cracked pepper. On the WSM at ~325° over RO lump and a little pecan to 120°, then reverse seared.
rested while I grilled up the shrimp (wife prepped those...marinated in some concoction of oil, lemon juice and some herbs, then threw on a nice spicy rub)

Tenderloin after resting and slicing:
tenderloin.jpg
plated up with some brussel sprouts :twitch: sauteed in a CI skillet, then finished in the oven. Served with a nice malbec...
new years.jpg

Happy New Years!

I love everything on your plate, even the brussel sprouts!! :becky:
Great looking feast. Happy New Year! :thumb:

I love everything on your plate, even the brussel sprouts!! :becky:
Great looking feast. Happy New Year! :thumb:
thanks jeanie! we loved it all too :thumb:
Happy new year! And nice plate!
thanks!
Happy New Year Matt, and save some leftovers for me!
no problem Chris...head out to Sauk and follow your nose--I've usually got something cooking :wink:
I'll trade you for one of those steaks :becky:
Great looking plate Love the sprouts especially when roasted
thanks! the sprouts did come out pretty good.

Too funny - for Christmas I did Surf & Turn & Surf. (Added a piece of Salmon to it.) I also reverse seared the steak. And had Brussels sprouts with it as well!

2012-12-25_17-23-02_421.jpg

Brilliant minds think alike. :clap:

Too funny - for Christmas I did Surf & Turn & Surf. (Added a piece of Salmon to it.) I also reverse seared the steak. And had Brussels sprouts with it as well!

2012-12-25_17-23-02_421.jpg

Brilliant minds think alike. :clap:

Yours looks pretty tasty too...how'd you do your sprouts? they look good

Back