fired up the 18 & 26

sparky'

Full Fledged Farker
Reaction score
double trouble. fired up the girls and away we go.
silent movie, no talkie.
breakintime079.jpg

breakintime087.jpg

breakintime088.jpg

breakintime094.jpg

breakintime085.jpg

1st smoke
breakintime086.jpg

breakintime100.jpg

breakintime103.jpg

breakintime118.jpg

breakintime127.jpg

ok, well i am very picky about my ribs. i will say that i thought they were a bit dry. i will work on it. i did use a dry pan. will try water next cook.

Nice cooking and use of available resources.

Good looking chow. Putting water in the pan wont add any moisture to the meat. To be honest by looking at the pic you need to cook them longer IMO they don't look like they gave up the Pig honey.

Good looking chow. Putting water in the pan wont add any moisture to the meat. To be honest by looking at the pic you need to cook them longer IMO they don't look like they gave up the Pig honey.

i will work on that. thank you for the info. i did forget to use my toothpick to check for doneness.

Great looking cook. I LOVE Hillshire but get the Lite because the regular is so damn greasy. Have you ever noticed that within the last year their prices went up but the portion came down from a 16oz to 14oz and down to a 13oz for the Lite package. I still pick some up when they are on sale.

Lookin good for sure. Got me thinkin about a 26. Could use the extra room for the cast irons.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Back