Kerry Weeks Aka Blue

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

BlueIdTxan

Where to start :?: :biggrin: Well my Name is Kerry Weeks, folks call me blue or spook pick your choose:rolleyes:. I live in Fort Worth TX and I am a retired MP from the Navy.

I started smoking back in 92 on a trusty Brinkman smoker, got another after moving around for several years as there reliable an really cheap.
For most of the last year I have been private contracting over here in Afghanistan working a bomb detection dog:eek: , and have finaly made enuff $$$ to be able to buy a decent Smoker. I have had my eyes on the bandera for several years now and when I get home in Dec I am going to get either that or the BKSD (really really leaning to the dera) :mrgreen: And thats me in a nutshell LOL a whole lot crazy for enjoying the job I do:cool: .

Kerry

Welcome Kerry,
Keep your head down.

Greetings Blue! Be careful what you tell these guys. I got hit when I came back from Bagram a little while back.

Keep your head down, stay on the pavement, and get ready for some q.

Welcome. Thanks for doing the work you do.

Do you get to bring the dog home with you?

Welcome Kerry. I too have been trying to get a contract position across the big pond but they won't hire. Guess all the Information Technology positions are filled. Welcome home

Welcome Brother Blue, Grab a cold one and jump into the fray.

Thanks for doing what you do, the job you are doing is highly apreciated. What breed of dog do you work with?

welcome! get home safe. soon the only smoke you will be seeing will be sweet and blue.
phil

Welcome brother Blue. Thanks for the work you do for us.

Enjoy the ride with this wild and crazy bunch.:grin:

Welcome Bro!! It's guys like you that make me proud to be an American!!!

Welcome aboard, my new brother!

Hey, watch for those goats with combat boots on the rear feet. Aeynghus had his way with them for a while!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back