Crazy deal on Kinsford at Home Depot

ALLENY

Full Fledged Farker
Just left home depot in Canoga Park Ca. and they have a big display in front of the store offering two 20 pound bags for $5.88!!! They even had Two guys standing there to help you load them into your cart. I bought 4 double bags , I would have bought more but I already loaded up earlier in the week at Walmart .

I took a ride over to my HD but they only had the 2x13.9 for $5.88 Hopefully they will also have the 2x20 on sale soon

2 x 20 pounds for $5.88 is great! My local HD has 2 x 13.9 pound bags for $5.88. I Grabbed 7 doubles yesterday.

I'm waiting for my local HD to start giving away the KB.
I was there yesterday and they had 20 pallets (at least) of the 2 x 13.9lb double bags for the $5.88.

To the OP'er, I'm pretty sure you got 2 13.9# bags. Not that that's a bad deal. I grabbed 2 double bags myself.

I'm waiting for my local HD to start giving away the KB.
I was there yesterday and they had 20 pallets (at least) of the 2 x 13.9lb double bags for the $5.88.

I was at HD this morning and they had a whole bunch, not many takers.

I think Walmart stole the wind from their sails on this one.

Yep Wally World for the win on this one. Let's see what hd corporate counters for the fourth of July ? They really blew this one. My local hd's are overflowing with kb while palettes have disappeared from the floor of the local walmarts.

Back