Bart's Blazin' Q BBQ Sauce.....Get you some, it's terrific

Groundhog66

Babbling Farker
Reaction score
Finally got around to trying Bart's Blazin' Q sauce, I had picked up a bottle when it was first released. Only reason it's been sitting so long is, we've been going mostly sans sauce these days. Seasoned two of these racks with Dizzy Dust on top, and Santa Maria bone side. Fired up the BGE to 250, and tossed them on.

6534890067_36a74cd1a8_b.jpg

They were done a bit quicker than anticipated, even without foiling. Pulled them off after just under 4 hours, they were moist and tender.

6534890581_205ed54b29_b.jpg

Served with Ranch Beans and store bought mac salad (had a craving for some reason), very nice :thumb: Love the flavor this sauce brings to the table, it's a bit sweet, with the right amount of spiciness in the finish.

6534891073_0810eb93c6_b.jpg

Good lookin' ribs. I will keep an eye out for the sauce. Is it a regional product?

Good lookin' ribs. I will keep an eye out for the sauce. Is it a regional product?

I am sure it can be ordered from someone, but yes, I believe it is regional for now.

Well done, and still celebrating in the shadows of a Packer loss!

It's only a game, can't let a loss keep you from eatin' good :becky:

Nice looking ribs Tim. I am looking to try some myself when I can get my hands on it. BBQPD mentioned in another thread that he hopes to have a place carrying it down my way. It would be cool if one of the Brethren's barbecue stores started carrying it at some point.

Oh and I'm not talking about the game today :cry:

Ya you cook the ribs, Marty can cook the rolls, and I'll bring the beers! Oh wait, I'm surer your fridge is full of them.

Nice lookin' ribs Tim! I just picked up my another bottle of Bart's Blazin' Q sauce yesterday and ran into the Barts while doing so. Good stuff!

I finally got to taste Dave and Deny Bart's BBQ Sauce last Saturday, and I was impressed. Pork-Q- Pine was also impressed and purchased a gallon. We ran into the Bart's at Great American BBQ in Alameda, CA as they were dropping off a load of toys for the USMC Toys for Tots program. Harry Stewart at Great American BBQ hosts this event every year.

Awesome food pictures--I can't wait until online smell is invented

Many thanks for the compliments all, and Tim, those ribs look fantastic. I'm curious though, what did you season the 3rd rack with, and was that the center rack?

Many thanks for the compliments all, and Tim, those ribs look fantastic. I'm curious though, what did you season the 3rd rack with, and was that the center rack?

I rubbed the 3rd rack with John Henry's Pecan, I like to have a sans sauce option :thumb: And yes, that is the center rack in the first pic (left rack in the second pic).

Back