So Klose Yet So Far Away

E

El Lobo

Well it's finally done. My Klose 6' custom backyard pit is done! But it's still 1600 miles away :sad:

I gotta say its been a pleasure to deal with Klose. I am extremely happy it turned out exactly how I asked. I mocked up the a drawing of how i wanted it and they nailed it. Sure it's a pretty straight-forward design, but I was picky on the dimensions as well as the placement of things like blower port, racks, etc. Not to mention the vato who worked on it does beautiful welding.

Can't wait to baptize it with some good Canadian swine. :-D

2j4wmf7.jpg

Klose runs a top notch shop. When I bought mine, everyone at the shop was awsome and welcomed me and my family. They were very accomadating and service was top notch. Congrats and i hope you take delivery soon.

Klose pit, beauty! Hey, I bet I can run down there and pick that sucker up for you. I can just keep it here and break it in for a few years. He does put a large exhaust chimney on his pits, but, they work great.

Nice equipment.
I agree D Klose is wonderful to deal with. Went back and forth with him for several months with e-mails & over the phone to work on a set up. I kinda felt bad in the end because I didn't sign with him and it really just came down to the shipping. The cash I would have spent on the shipping I put into extras on the Meadow Creek and picked it up myself.

Best of luck with that unit!

I enjoyed dealing with Klose. I didn't enjoy paying for the shipping, but that was awhile back and I've since forgotten about it. I love the pit I got from them & I know you're gonna love yours! :thumb:

Heck with shipping, it will be cheaper to just drive to Texas and get it. That is what YeloNUTZ did with his Gator pit.

You're gonna love it! I have the small 30" but it works just as good as a grill as it does a smoker. Enjoy.

Back