Deal alert - Kindling Cracker is back on sale, both sizes

I had to go back and check, I paid $99. Run don't walk, that is a great deal for an amazing tool. I have a smaller stick burner and this its a integral tool to get her running right.

Thanks a bunch. Since purchasing my stick burner last month I have realized a need for the lager sized Cracker!! Great timing!

+1 for buyer's remorse looking at the potential price I could have paid vs. what I actually did pay.

+1 for being a great tool that works super well.

I can not live with out mine and makes things so easy when you need a smaller split .

Just ordered one. Thanks for posting this!

Nice, got the XL for $82.38...I've been eyeing this for a long time and this deal was good enough to finally take the plunge. Thanks very much for posting!

Thanks for the heads up. I wanted one of these but balked at the price for how often I would use it. It now makes sense.

Great tool!

I love the XL and has changed the fire management game making it
much easier.

Some friends gave me a kindling cracker for Xmas a few years ago. Just about the BEST present EVER! Perfect for getting fireplace logs into smaller pieces, as well as getting the splits for my offset exactly the way I want them.

If I didn't already have one, I'd get it now! Great great great tool to have, esp. if you wanna easily get splits down real small for lower temp smoking like bacon, sausage, etc.

Thanks for the heads up. There's a good possibility I will need one in the future so I bought an XL.

Back