**Cambro Score** yes or no?

swamprb

somebody shut me the fark up.
Reaction score
Been looking for a used Cambro or Carlisle box for quite awhile now, and never have been able to snag one. Saw these on craigslist yesterday, on the phone the guy was firm on $250 and didn't want to split them up.

100_3187.jpg

100_3189.jpg

100_3188.jpg

I weaseled him down to $220. Deal or No Deal?

What do you think I could get for the bottom box?

That's a steal!!
I'd jump on it!!

I think the frame with the casters goes for around $90 by it's self.......

I think that is a lot. I bought a cambro 400 (the big one) off craigslist last week for $50 and it looked new. It was in New Haven CT and Ted /Qhaven picked it up for me and dropped it off at the Sayville comp this weekend. Brethrenship has it priveleges. Thanks Ted you are the man

I've been keeping my eyes peeled for a nice cambro as well. I'm not sure I would pay that much for it.....but I might be a cheap farker.

This seller had some that ended at $99.00 but its pickup only. I thought I was gonna get a good deal until I saw pick-up only. For anybody who lives near this seller they could get a great deal.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Lot-of-2-Used-C...14&_trkparms=72:1207|66:2|65:12|39:1|240:1318

That seller has a lot of used Cambro stuff all the time, most of it looks pretty beat up, but they have great prices.

Most of the stuff looks like it was used in schools and has been beat up, but as long as the looks don't matter, who cares as long as it still holds the heat. Just wish I lived in CA so I could pick some of that stuff up.

The top box is a Cambro 400MPC and the bottom is a Cambro 1826LBC and 3 stainless steel pans.

These things and Igloo Marine coolers must be like gold, I'm gonna need a Sherpa to schlep them around.

Arent those pans $20 bucks a piece?

Deal. I would have jumped on that.

The top box is a Cambro 400MPC and the bottom is a Cambro 1826LBC and 3 stainless steel pans.

These things and Igloo Marine coolers must be like gold, I'm gonna need a Sherpa to schlep them around.

You're also gonna need a bigger trailer...:twisted:

Then jump on it. I though the top was a 300 and the bottom a 400. That is a steal

I wish I could get a deal like that. I have been looking for one myself.

I hope you got those Brian.......great deal! :biggrin:

Geez! I musta threw you guys off? I usually take my pics on the other side of the yard, but the "burning bush" looked great in the background! Ka-ching!!

Help educate a less fortunate brother :redface:. What is a Cambro box? Looks like an insulated box that can be used to transport cold or hot food but I'm sure there is more to it than that.
Thanks in advance...

Help educate a less fortunate brother :redface:. What is a Cambro box? Looks like an insulated box that can be used to transport cold or hot food but I'm sure there is more to it than that.
Thanks in advance...

Cambro is a generic name for them, Cambro is actually a plastics company that makes a wide variety of items for the food services.
The actual box is also made by other companies such as Carlilse and Rubbermade. It is kinda like Kleenex.
But everything else that you stated is correct.

Back