1st attempt smoked meat loaf LIVE

smokeisgood

is one Smokin' Farker
Reaction score
I've been wanting to smoke something, but have been pressed for time lately, so I decided to do something not time consuming that I have never tried before. Smoked meatloaf.... we'll see how it goes. Pitmaker LR Sniper (for sale) is throwing thin blue smoke as we speak... cherry wood and first time using the LSG basket.. windy day is not really helping the offset.

184794952_10223308140029414_3965862164081347949_n.jpg

184270863_10223308140229419_1036874067803628430_n.jpg

Looking great so far! I do that same thing in Virginia too...

Looks great, fellow Kentuckian. Yes on the bourbon but pass on the stogie (only because I quit smoking and don't want to be tempted to start again).
Be prepared to make more smoked meatloaf's. They are so you may not want to cook them any other way now.

Looks great, fellow Kentuckian. Yes on the bourbon but pass on the stogie (only because I quit smoking and don't want to be tempted to start again).
Be prepared to make more smoked meatloaf's. They are so you may not want to cook them any other way now.

Thanks William.. I'm on Bardstown Rd., near the Bullet Co. Line... where are you at in Louisville?

Looks great! Smoked meatloaf annoys my wife as meatloaf was one of the things she used to cook and she’ll admit that my smoked version is better.

Looking good mate
Looks like the jeep is on fire

Nice I will try a mix of cow and pig next time I usually only use moo meat

As much as l love meat loaf, I actually had no idea how to make it... never have. I didn't realize it had pork in it, or maybe that's just the smoked version for moisture.

Meatloaf is another of those things that I stopped doing in the kitchen oven once I discovered how good it could be off the smoker.

Your post reminds me that it's been too long since my last one-

appreciated.

Looks awesome.
Has it been raining in your part of Kentucky also?
Rain and cool here.

Back