Stubbs

I've not tried those yet. Not sure if they are available in my area but I will look. Thanks!

I bought a small bag of these briquettes on the way to a NY Giants pre season game this summer, I used some on the smokey Joe and the the rest another time at home.

I was very happy with the burn and the aroma. Went back to Stop & Shop for another bag or two and they were gone. (and never replaced:confused:).

I hope the Lowe's near me is carrying them as I really prefer them to K.

Made by Cowboy Charcoal Company

It should be good! Read the bag. Its made by Cowboy
Coyboy makes some of the best charcoal i've ever used.
I have switched to using this exclussive

I've used Stubb's all this season. I love it. I've had mixed results with Cowboy lump though. I haven't tried it in a couple of years though so they may have gotten better.

I just nothing but stubbs, I love the stuff. It helps that lowes is the closest store to me... I just home they keep it in for a while longer... I still need to stock up for the winter months

I used Stubbs a few times and was happy with the briquettes...however, I have found the Cowboy lump charcoal to be not nearly as good here in Ohio.

I have switched to Stubbs also. I get a much better burn in the UDS and less odor than with K. I have been using it for months now and love it.

Don't know about the Charcoal, but Stubbs original BBQ sauce is what I use for a sauce. If I made my own I would want it to be taste just like Stubbs.

I will look for the charcoal.

Huh, never heard of it! Love the marinade so I'll be on the look out.

maybe your lucky and yours does, but I have a feeling here in cold frostburg MD they will be taking my baby away :( but I will find away to smokein the snow... once I get some on the ground Im gonna fire it up just to see how the stumper does... hopfully with stubbs :-D

I get mine from Lowes as well, I have used it all summer for comps and practice. Nice burn time, no oder. I cant go back to K. I also like the Royal Oak commercial brand Natures Glo (or something like that).

like the sauces, dont like the chicken marinade.

Back