Got A Few Pics Of My New Shirley Fabrication Smoker Tonight

BBQ Freak

Babbling Farker
Reaction score
They sent me a few pics to even get me more excited tonight and more info that Paul will chime in on . He is doing a video and will be a new model that he will be selling and great news to someone wanting one . :becky:

Attachments

• 110.jpg
    110.jpg
    70.5 KB · Views: 597
  • 111.jpg
    111.jpg
    64.2 KB · Views: 598
  • 113.jpg
    113.jpg
    75.7 KB · Views: 602
Interesting new design. Firebox looks huge and new location for smokestack. Is it 36" with that single door?

Interesting new design. Firebox looks huge and new location for smokestack. Is it 36" with that single door?

yes and something I talked to them about when I picked up my last smoker

That's pretty nice, Jeff. Are you keeping the others also?

yes and now will have three and no more room in my garage , lol .

Very unique. I had asked about a 30x36 or 30x42 trailer model but it either wouldn't fit the modified trailer or the insulated fb was too heavy. Looks like you put a lot of thought into the design. Can't wait to see the racks and inside. I thought you sold the other shirley's? That's a serious SF collection you have there!

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Once again, another fantastic build by the Shirley boys. Cant wait to see more pics!

That was the first thing I noticed. GREAT looking pit!

the 36" is the length of the main chamber and the firebox on mineis bigger than what they going to be putting on the others . this firebox was one he had sitting around and the customer upgraded to a different box but had already made this one and just put it on mine.

Back