Freezer Dive Again

Stingerhook

somebody shut me the fark up.

Batch Image
Reaction score
So we can just about see light at the end of the tunnel in emptying the freezer.

First out of the cold were some cornish hens put into a "managers special" marinade. Sorry about the high def pic.

wEKTFeR.jpg

Next out were some "managers special" sausages

4eFZQF8.jpg

Sausages were done first

idAwGlV.jpg

And then the girls

392pyGP.jpg

Thanks for lookin'

Since you are getting to the bottom of the freezer, careful you don't fall in. It looks like another tasty week. Are you going to restock once it's empty?

Since you are getting to the bottom of the freezer, careful you don't fall in. It looks like another tasty week. Are you going to restock once it's empty?

No restock just yet unless I see a nice "Mangers Special" Ron. Now to get Nellie to start using her stuff in the garage fridge freezer.

I need to schedule a weekly flight down there just for the chicken! Awesome as always

Those hens look amazing Marty! You must be best friends with the manager there. I'm working at freezer clean out too, but I keep finding sales. :oops:

And Andy...........Marty knows how to keep visitors from overstaying their welcome! :p

I always see those chicken "links" on manager special. Not sure they could reduce them enough for me to buy. It should be illegal to call anything other then pork or beef "sausage"

Back