Weed, Hennessy, and Wangs

Joshw

Babbling Farker
Reaction score
For anyone looking for some good vibes:
Jelly Roll - Smoking Section
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HfEUJ7XHirk

I have been playing around with infusing food with weed, and had the crazy idea of doing some hot wings, and while looking for some inspiration, I found this. https://carnaldish.com/recipes/orange-henny-bbq-wings/ I pretty much stuck to her recipe for the sauce, but swapped the red pepper for HDD, and doubled it. The sauce is as good as she says, and if you want to watch a real lady eat some wings, watch her video. Here we go.

Started with making some infused butter and coconut oil.

U6G3s7m.jpg

6j2TFKD.jpg

Brined some wings overnight in Game Changer
XTLL06y.jpg

Seasoned them with a 50/50 mix of.
bMBhSXk.jpg

pY48Kuu.jpg

Breaded them with some of this
BMop6Bn.jpg

4UtTlrr.jpg

Put them on the grill for some kettle fried wings
qWpmWZe.jpg

Made the sauce then melted some coconut oil into 12oz of sauce
HVZsHx5.jpg

Blended it all to emulsify it.
NNghAlE.jpg

Cooked Wangs
RpLHsha.jpg

Tossed in the sauce
G9f15AT.jpg

I also cooked some ribs. Seasoned with
Njvt4Nu.jpg

jWys6bh.jpg

zKMHo0y.jpg

bj7lgRC.jpg

8FSWCYT.jpg

Also did some Peanut Butter Cup Brownies
tlvKJx7.jpg

uVDXe57.jpg

YhBHxZz.jpg

CNcBxTw.jpg

Thanks for Looking!

I am guessing you are very careful with dosage or are extracting from a small amount. Probably a good idea to exercise portion control, if you know what I mean.

Well, that's creative right there. Looking good Josh.

I think you need to visit Lowell Herb Co in West LA. First cannabis cafe. They opened up just recently. :becky:

I am guessing you are very careful with dosage or are extracting from a small amount. Probably a good idea to exercise portion control, if you know what I mean.

Yes very careful to get it strong enough, nothing worse than waiting for an edible to kick in, and it never does.

Well, that's creative right there. Looking good Josh.

I think you need to visit Lowell Herb Co in West LA. First cannabis cafe. They opened up just recently. :becky:

Sounds interesting, but it is really more about the challenge of the cook, than the actual eating it. If I am ever out that way, I would rather buy a bag, a bottle, and eat some spam and eggs around your fire, if you know what I mean.

Interesting Josh, what is the recommended dosage for wings? I usually go 30-50 mg

It's different for everyone Tom, just have to start low, and work your way up. Anything under 100 and I don't feel it.

Very cool Josh!

Interestingly enough the one thing that helps my pancreas is a chocolate chip cookie, finally with my contract ending I'm able to not get sick so much. :)

100+ impressive. I have a lot of experience last time I tried a dose that hi I got lost in the stair wall at the Anaheim convention center, lol, tru story.

I got lost in a mall parking lot one St Patty's day, so I feel ya.

Very cool Josh!

Interestingly enough the one thing that helps my pancreas is a chocolate chip cookie, finally with my contract ending I'm able to not get sick so much. :)

Thanks Norm! Glad to hear that you have found something that helps. Good Luck!

Back