Restaurant Depot Still Giving Memberships to KCBS Members?

Greg60525

Knows what a fatty is.
Is Restaurant Depot still giving memberships to KCBS members? If it matters this is for the suburban Chicago area.

Also, does RD carry packer briskets in this area............unfortunately, Sams Club does not.

Thanks,
Greg

A one day pass is available with your KCBS membership card, and the coupon on the KCBS site under "discounts".

I went armed with my one day pass coupon from the KCBS site and the kind lady at the front offered to give me a membership, so I didn't have to keep stopping to get a one day pass. Of course I didn't have a business license so I just have to pay tax. Your mileage may vary, but I was very excited.

My RD carries full packers, big farkers.

Good luck,
fred

Is Restaurant Depot still giving memberships to KCBS members? If it matters this is for the suburban Chicago area.

Also, does RD carry packer briskets in this area............unfortunately, Sams Club does not.

Thanks,
Greg

Yep. I go to the RD in Lombard. All is good. :cool:

I have a account and go to the one in Alsip just never looked to see if they have any briskets. I normally either go to the butcher in New Lenox on Cedar or T and J Packaging in Glenwood on Glenwood Dyer Rd.

Nice to see other people from my neck of the woods on here.

J

Hmmmm....I went on the KCBS site and looked under the "discounts" section, and nothing was listed for Restaurant Depot. Am I missing something or is this opportunity no longer available to KCBS members?

Bump. I'm hoping someone might give me the 411 on the current situation with this.

Hmmmm....I went on the KCBS site and looked under the "discounts" section, and nothing was listed for Restaurant Depot. Am I missing something or is this opportunity no longer available to KCBS members?

I'm not KCBS but have heard many different stories. Seems that each store is making their own policy. someone recently said that RD just up and gave them a membership instead of making them get a day pass every time.

You must be missing something because when I just signed onto the site and click on discounts, the restaurant depot logo is on the left side of the page. It is still the one day pass deal as I indicated earlier in this thread. If you are not a member and you have not signed in, you will not see the same information as a member would.

I went armed with my one day pass coupon from the KCBS site and the kind lady at the front offered to give me a membership, so I didn't have to keep stopping to get a one day pass.

Good luck,
fred

I was getting a one day pass each time I went with my KCBS Card. The last time the manager offered to give a membership, so I took it!

I get regular flyers addressed to Midnight Ramblers which is the name I signed up under with the KCBS membership. For what its worth.

You must be missing something because when I just signed onto the site and click on discounts, the restaurant depot logo is on the left side of the page. It is still the one day pass deal as I indicated earlier in this thread. If you are not a member and you have not signed in, you will not see the same information as a member would.

I guess that explains it: I haven't signed up yet, so can't view the part of the site you're talking about. I was just confused as on the home page, there is a navigation bar for member benefits, which include a 25% discount on Sam's Club membership etc, so thought I would see it there. Thanks for the heads up!

I went armed with my one day pass coupon from the KCBS site and the kind lady at the front offered to give me a membership, so I didn't have to keep stopping to get a one day pass. Of course I didn't have a business license so I just have to pay tax. Your mileage may vary, but I was very excited.

Good luck,
fred

Does your card say KCBS or your name?

A few weeks back I visited the local RD and they gave me the one day pass, did not ask for the coupon or even to see the KCBS ID card.

Back