Crating Services near Caddo Mills TX for smokers?

grizzly0925

Knows what a fatty is.
Reaction score
Hey all,

I recently won a raffle with Big Phils Smokers for a 24x48 patio model on casters. The problem is I am in NJ, and he is in TX. It's not a problem I won but I am responsible for shipping. I posted up on Uship but haven't had any quotes yet.

So my next step is getting Freight Quotes. Problem is smoker will not be crated or palletized. Would anyone know of any companies that will crate something onsite of the items location for you or get something on a pallet and wrap it? I am trying to get some quotes around so hopefully I can swing something.

I had a build pending with a builder in Jersey but the completion time was unknown so i pulled out, maybe i did so too early as now I don't know if I can get this shipped to me at a reasonable price.

Can't you pay Phil to crate it? He dosen't ship? I'd rather pay the builder who should have experience shipping his equipment.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Crating or pallet will cost extra. Since you won the cooker in a raffle I'm assuming you dont have a huge amount invested. Crating/pallet might be worth it depending on the value of the cooker but I'd probably gamble on shipping it as is. I would think even basic shipping it would have some kind of moving blanket covering it.

Caddo Mills is just a little Northeast of Dallas Proper. Thats about 176 miles from me and about 76 miles from Tyler Tx. You may be able to find a contract long haul driver in Dallas or Tyler. Hot shot driver. Also, plenty of freight hubs around. To pick up from the factory. Also ask Big Phils Smokers who they use. They may come in palatalize and freight it.

Or you could just sell it to me for cash. PM if interested. :thumb:

I got a lead on shipping, I was told I was to be responsible for it. Someone is linking up with me tomorrow. Thanks all.

Back