"Chicken Breast" Throwdown (Entry & Discussion Thread) LASTS Through August 17th!

Moose

somebody shut me the fark up.

Batch Image
Reaction score
Our New Throwdown Category is...

"Chicken Breast!"

oMnzm8A.jpg

This was Shagdog's Winning Entry in the 2016 Chicken Breast Throwdown.

As chosen by sudsandswine for winning the "Ribeye Steak Cook-Off" Throwdown.

CATEGORY DESCRIPTION - PLEASE READ:

sudsandswine said:
Hmm....getting hard to come up with ideas that haven't been done in a while. We've done chicken wings, chicken quarters, whole chickens.....but not chicken breasts, at least not since 2016.

Let's see what the Brethren come up with this time! Bone in, boneless, stuffed, pounded, done any way with standard TD rules.

You may submit entries that are cooked from Friday 7/31 through Monday 8/17.

Entry pictures must be submitted by Noon Central US Time on Monday 8/17.

Click here to read the rules for the BBQ Brethren Throwdown...

Best of luck and even better eats to all!

Last edited:
What I meant to say was..... chicken is my thing. I'm in. Plus.... the price is right.
I picked up this pack this morning for $1.98/lb.

Yp9PJxQ.jpg

Have you figured out your plan yet? :rolleyes:

Here is my 1st "Chicken Breast" Throwdown official entry. It's a pizza made with some of the cured, cold smoked & hot finished chicken breasts I made last week. HERE is the link to the cooks thread in Q-Talk.

FIQmBDi.jpg

Wayne, fantastic pizza and great use of chicken breast!

Since you mentioned this was your first entry in this Throwdown, keep in mind as this is a regular bi-weekly throwdown, only one entry counts towards voting. You can, however, replace this entry with a second if you specify.

The monthly special Throwdowns most always allow multiple entries.

:thumb:

Wayne, fantastic pizza and great use of chicken breast!

Since you mentioned this was your first entry in this Throwdown, keep in mind as this is a regular bi-weekly throwdown, only one entry counts towards voting. You can, however, replace this entry with a second if you specify.

The monthly special Throwdowns most always allow multiple entries.

:thumb:

No problem.... just trying to the most from the family pack :mrgreen:

Great entries! Work has been so crazy this week I haven’t grilled or smoked a dang thing. Going to try to squeeze an entry in tonight.

Back