New Shirley by. Christmas?

makegoodbbq

MemberGot rid of the matchlight.
Reaction score
I have been dreaming of this for years. About 5-6 years ago I discovered the Shirley Fabrication smoker and knew that would be mine one day. Finances were not ideal at the time so I did. It get on the waiting list. In 2017, I sent my deposit in to Tyler for “the other woman”. A couple of weeks ago Tyler informed me that he might be able to make it in time for Christmas. I am excited for this work of art, and appreciate that they have not diluted their work by bringing in ore fabricators. It’s an honor to have something of such perfection Being made for me. Thank you Shirleys for keeping your business they way you have. I will see y’all soon in person!

My build:
24x50 modified trailer cabinet model straight back.
Rotated warmer
Full length stainless shelf with backsplash
Fold down stainless with paper towel holder on the back end and front end of smoker (2)
Thermometer protection brows
Extra shelf glides in warmer and cooler
Baffles on the back side
Extra warmer shelf
Drip guards on doors
Ash pan in firebox
Small instrument shelf on top
Removable tongue

Once I get it I’ll post pictures. Thank you all for your ideas and posts.

Wow, I do type better than that. Obviously something wrong with my phone lol.

Congrats! Sounds like the perfect setup.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Thats going to be awesome

Just make sure it delivers to the correct address, mine. Congrats.

They look great and cook great, but so does every other reputable builders pits. I do not understand the almost cult like following when there are so many very competent pit builders with far more cooking brag rights!

Not to **** on anyone's parade or anything, just saying.

That will be a great Christmas present for you! I got to see a Shirley doing its thing this past weekend and absolutely feel it is love with it. I hope to purchase one someday.

They look great and cook great, but so does every other reputable builders pits. I do not understand the almost cult like following when there are so many very competent pit builders with far more cooking brag rights!

Not to **** on anyone's parade or anything, just saying.
I get it. I have bought 2 shirleys. I live in Central Texas so I am surrounded by great pit builders. Until you see the perfection in person it's hard to understand.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Back