Just some meat..

Looks fantastic Jeannie! We have a couple restaurants around here that do the appetizer thing with prime rib like your pichana. They call them snake bites or rattlesnake bites. Pretty tasty with a horseradish sauce.......

I just finished a completely unsatisfying mortadella sandwich after seeing what you created...and I love mortadella sandwiches!

Thanks everybody! The fried picanha turned out really well. I'll be doing that again. :-D

Most Excellent Jeanie. I love my sous vide. Going to do steaks for the kids when they come for Christmas with blow torch sear.

Merry Christmas to you and all!

Thanks Mike, bet your steaks will be delicious! Merry Christmas to you and family too! :-D

:hungry:Jeanie, You my Dear have an incredible way of making me HUNGRY!!!!
And, its more difficult when its first thing in the morning!!
Thank You!!

Thank you Rick! I think steak or picanha would be great for breakfast. lol

Meat, mushrooms and Crown that's a well planned meal right there. More proof of your genius...

lol Thanks Kevin! I went for the most important components. Veggies not really needed. :-D

Whenever you start a cook with the word "Just" ...... :clap:

lol Thanks Mike! :-D

Excellent looking cooks there, young lady! Pichana is on my short list of things to try, and not sure if I'm going the deep fried route, but I've seen so many cooks here about it that I have to satisfy my curiosity. Those look like carnivorous delights!
Ron, I hope you give it a try. Picanha steaks are mighty tasty!

That’ll seriously work!

Thanks so much Blue! Hope you're having a great week!!

Killer, Jeanie! :thumb:

Thank you John! Good to see ya! :-D

Far out, Maam.
Ed
Thanks Ed! :-D

Mmmmm... Veal on the hoof. :becky:

All the other plates look tasty too! :rolleyes:
:laugh: Thanks! If she had a little more meat on her...... lol
She's too cute to eat right now. :laugh:

Miss J you are nothing short of an incredible magician.....!!!! gorgeous looking meat!!!

Thanks so much Keith! Hope you and family are doing well! Have a wonderful weekend! :-D

That is serious good eats, Jeanie. You never fail to impress.

Dom, thank you!! I'm pretty sure anything chickenfried has to be good. lol

OUTSTANDING I like the Sous Vide Your idea of "just some meat" is another persons dream :hungry::hungry::hungry:
Very kind of you George! Thanks so much! :-D

Serious mouth watering cooks.

Thank you George! :-D

As always, STUPENDOUS Jeanie!!! All of it looks delicious!
Thanks Joe! It was tasty at the time! :-D

Looks fantastic Jeannie! We have a couple restaurants around here that do the appetizer thing with prime rib like your pichana. They call them snake bites or rattlesnake bites. Pretty tasty with a horseradish sauce.......

Ed, that sounds like something I'd like! Thanks for the info... I'll give it a try! :-D

"Just some meat" looks pretty incredible!
lol Thanks! :-D I feel kind of guilty for not making a real meal, with sides....but this was all I felt like eating at the time. lol

I just finished a completely unsatisfying mortadella sandwich after seeing what you created...and I love mortadella sandwiches!

Dean, I bet your mortadella sandwich was killer!!
Thanks for the kind comment! :-D

That was a nice twist on the picanha,,,,
And a match up with some Crown,,,,
Not bad at all,,,,

Jeanie, your creativity always inspires me to try new things. I've just discovered picanha recently , and got another today on sale (we don't call it that around here, and you have to ask for it specifically as cap, and don't trim the fat cap). I may have to try something different with it!

Last edited:
Jeanie, your creativity always inspires me to try new things. I've just discovered picanha recently , and got another today on sale (we don't call it that around here, and you have to ask for it specifically as cap, and don't trim the fat cap). I may have to try something different with it!

Thanks so much George! Glad you are able to find picanha in your area too! It's kind of nice for a change. :-D
Hope you are having a great weekend!

Back