LSG Mini with Comp Cart and Offroad Kit - Video Review + Pics

AKMIMNAK

is one Smokin' Farker
Name or Nickame
Jonathan
Finally had a chance to uncrate the dream smoker and give her a good walkaround. Video link below if you're interested..... She's a beauty and the next video will be the seasoning process. For the seasoning I plan to find out how long she will burn on one big bag of KBB. Expecting upwards of 18 hours. Coming soon.

https://youtu.be/BL506rom79U

Last edited:
I love it. I had one for a couple of weeks. The quality and customer service is outstanding. I had two great cooks. My buddy loved it and didn’t have a serious smoker so now it sits at his house. I’d buy it again.

I love it. I had one for a couple of weeks. The quality and customer service is outstanding. I had two great cooks. My buddy loved it and didn’t have a serious smoker so now it sits at his house. I’d buy it again.

Lucky friend!!

Wow!!! You are a way nicer friend than I 😂

Thanks everyone!! Can't wait to get seasoned and start cookin! ����

great intro video...i just picked up a PK360 grill this week, but I think this Lone Star IVC is my next cooker to start saving for....i hadn't considered an IVC as a next-option until i saw your video

great intro video...i just picked up a PK360 grill this week, but I think this Lone Star IVC is my next cooker to start saving for....i hadn't considered an IVC as a next-option until i saw your video

Man I would LOVE a PK360. Congrats!!!

And thanks for commenting on my video! It is so cool to hear guys say that my videos helped them decide on a purchase. And I think IVCs get way too little consideration from backyard cooks. Smoke on 👉💨

Back