SHE'S HERE!!! Beautiful New LSG

Congratulations. That is nice.

We went to Galveston TX a couple of weeks ago and passed LSG's shop. It was a lot smaller than I thought.

Very cool! Congrats on the new cooker - looking forward to seeing you put her into action!

LSG does a great job crateing (if that’s a word?). After you get the sides off, just be careful rolling her off the pallet... they can be a bit top heavy with such a short wheel base.

Thanks all! Super pumped. You won't believe it......she's still in the crate though! Had company here over the weekend and my new job is super busy M-F. Hoping to fire up the sawzall and get some video shot this coming Saturday, edit over the weekend.

And yes, I will def be careful with the top heavy beast when I roll her off the 4x4s!! Though I did add on a little something extra to help with that :)

A 2"x8" board will help ease the drop from the 4"x4". It looks like you have a cart so that will help but, be careful with the narrow front/back tipping as you roll it off the 4"x4". Hopefully you have a couple neighbors to help ease it off the 4"x4".

Back