Got sent home...

Thought I’d post this for anyone interested, this is the amount of pellets that was used for an 8 1/2 hr cook at 275° with an ambient temp of maybe 60°... The hopper holds 20 lbs and I’m guessing there’s more than half left... I’m down with that!

Pulled and cooling in the pan a bit then bag it, but not before I fill a bowl full and cover it with over easy eggs! A pulled pork egg bowl is over the TOP!

That sounds great! I would throw some green onion and (currently Lilies Q ENT Vinegar Sauce) a little sauce on top or some kimchi...magnificent breakfast!

Stick Em With The Pointy End

Pulled and cooling in the pan a bit then bag it, but not before I fill a bowl full and cover it with over easy eggs! A pulled pork egg bowl is over the TOP!

Thanks for all the well wishes and for following along!

That looks delicious! Wish I could reach through the screen and have some.

Did the guy get the results yet, and are they going to tell you? I figured they would know by now.

It’s amazing how little fuel the MAK’s use!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It really is, I continue to be impressed by this thing...

That sounds great! I would throw some green onion and (currently Lilies Q ENT Vinegar Sauce) a little sauce on top or some kimchi...magnificent breakfast!

Oh you just kicked it up another notch! BAM!!!

That looks delicious! Wish I could reach through the screen and have some.

Did the guy get the results yet, and are they going to tell you? I figured they would know by now.

Thanks! If you could I’d give ya the whole pan!

No word as of last night, it’s all in HR’s hands at this point.

I like what your seeing... Perhaps your company can pay you to stay home and Q for the guys in the field?
I realize this was a joke, but just a PSA - if it's possible someone was exposed, he/she should self-quarantine, and NOT prepare food for anyone other than himself/herself.

I realize this was a joke, but just a PSA - if it's possible someone was exposed, he/she should self-quarantine, and NOT prepare food for anyone other than himself/herself.

I understand what your sayin’ but with a 14 day incubation period thats nearly impossible...

If he’s gonna get sick, He has to at least eat some good food!! Hope it all goes well! Stay safe & healthy & keep smoking/grilling!!

Love the look of your butt, stay safe and healthy.

What amperage does a MAK use? I was thinking about this, and if things really hit the fan, and we had no electricity, how would we use our pellet Poopers?

I was thinking i could use the outlet in my Wifes Hybrid. It gets 45 miles to the gallon on the highway. Idle, it could probably run for days on a full tank.

Full disclosure: Its both gas/electric.

What amperage does a MAK use? I was thinking about this, and if things really hit the fan, and we had no electricity, how would we use our pellet Poopers?

I was thinking i could use the outlet in my Wifes Hybrid. It gets 45 miles to the gallon on the highway. Idle, it could probably run for days on a full tank.

Full disclosure: Its both gas/electric.

I don’t really know for sure, maybe Robb will see this, I bet he’ll know.

Awesome news.
You should buy a watch to celebrate :laugh:

I was shopping last night :mrgreen:

Actually going to buy a press and tools first though!

Hey what was the guy in NYC I can’t find the link you provided to save my life!

Back