Return to Wings in the 505 - w/ Pr0n

ShadowDriver

somebody shut me the fark up.
Reaction score
It's Sunday. That makes it the day for Wings & Football in our house. It's nice to finally be back here again.

Wicken Yanks Smoked Buffalo & Momma's Homemade Jamaican Jerk on the menu. Munchkin had 2 wings split and coated with SPOG.

iLRbU3Al.jpg

Hit the Future Jamaican Jerk w/ SPOG before grilling.

5ca5Jwrl.jpg

Hit the Buffalo w/ Wicken Yanks Wings Rub before grilling.

uoiBKJ4l.jpg

Now, if we could only keep Chris Collinsworth off the mic/TV, tonight would be perfect.

WHtzrXtl.jpg

Kick some tail next week, folks! Kind regards and thin blue.

Looks great, wife swung thru Popeyes yesterday around lunch time, pu some ghost pepper wings , great flavor but holly hell, the repercussions lasted into this morning, no more ghost anything for me I promise

My BIL will hopefully be doing the same thing soon. On his “hopefully” last deployment. Black hawks. Glad you are livin it up!

Those are great looking wings! I like mine pre-cut too.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Looks fantastic. I just bought a Jamaican cookbook. As well just a few days ago another person posted his Jamaican jerk recipe from his book. If it's not a total family secret do you mind posting your Jerk rub recipe? The only one I have right now is from the book I just bought. No one in my family ever tried anything Jamaican or with Jerk anything. So, this is entirely new for me.

I'm also having to either find a new replacement Mango / Habinero hot sauce or learn to try to make my own since the lady down here named Miss Chili Pepper is no longer selling her sauce.

Really good looking wings Marc! Did you do anything to them special to get extra crispy skin?

Great looking wings. Just did some myself (deep fried). Kroger had behind the meat counter for 2.99 lb. Ordered a case and now have a bunch in the freezer.

Wings the right way
Sandia Wings

Those wings look great. Makes me jealous, I made wings on Sunday but had to cook them in the oven due to the fires in Oregon.

As well just a few days ago another person posted his Jamaican jerk recipe from his book. If it's not a total family secret do you mind posting your Jerk rub recipe?

Rick - I did a quick search of my posts on the subject through the years only to confirm that I'd asked CINCHOUSE to share the recipe in '17. Got the cold, hard stare that goes beyond "No." Sorry, man.

That said, anything that comes from Marty (Stingerhook) is bound to be amazing. His family has a way with chicken, especially when Short Stuff lends a hand.

Back