Shredded and Sauced
IMG_2599.jpg

IMG_2601.jpg

Filled and ready for tomorrow
IMG_2604.jpg

IMG_2610.jpg

Cheers,
Nate

Oh yeah, I'd hit on that! Looks great - if you have any of the shredded beef left, try some nachos with it!

Oh yeah, I'd hit on that! Looks great - if you have any of the shredded beef left, try some nachos with it!

I did reserve some. I didn't know what I was going to do with it at the time but, I didn't want it all to go into the enchiladas. I might have to try this. Thanks

Pulled chuck roast. Never tried that. Looks great. What temp and how long?

I cooked it just like a butt to 195. I'm not 100% sure on the time. I think it was about 11 hours at 250.

Cheers,
Nate

What time is dinner tomorrow? I can be there in about 5 hours :-D

What did you mix with the beef for the filling, nate?

What time is dinner tomorrow? I can be there in about 5 hours :-D

What did you mix with the beef for the filling, nate?

I bought two enchilada seasoning packets. One I mixed with the beef and let it set. I took the other packet and mixed is with a can of tomato sauce and water. I cooked this down a little and mixed two cups with the beef. The remaining I used to dip the tortillas. Once all the tortillas were dipped and the enchiladas were made I dumped the rest on top and covered them with cheesy goodness.

They looked so good I'm thinking of having them for dinner tonight and the chickens tomorrow.

Last edited:
Those enchiladas are absolutely mouthwatering! You just raised the bar. Excellent pron, Brewmaster!

yeppers,

I'd be damned if this isn't on the menu next sat.

I know this was good.

I bought two enchilada seasoning packets. One I mixed with the beef and let it set. I took the other packet and mixed is with a can of tomato sauce and water.

So I would be right to assume that the red sauce in the pot is this recipe?

Back