Kudos to Paul & Tyler - Shirley Fab!

Agreed, but...

I've been pondering what a "5k crap run" is. Doesn't sound pleasant on so many different levels.

Very true Shadow! I would imagine they start out with bad chicken and shots of Southern Comfort and then just build on that... Doesn't matter "in the end" (pardon the pun), cause it's a great cause!

Sounds like they did something really awesome but from the photo you posted its hard to tell what that was.

Can you fill us in on what it was?

Knowing that family I'm sure it was really cool!:thumb:

Sounds like they did something really awesome but from the photo you posted its hard to tell what that was.

Can you fill us in on what it was?

Knowing that family I'm sure it was really cool!:thumb:

Silver, this clip is from their Facebook page and unfortunately IS hard to read;

"Fire pits and cooker we are donating to Venecia's foundation.... Tyler is heading up the interstate with them as i type... Her foundation supports cancer victims... Venecia passed away a few moths back..they will auction them or raffle the tonite... At the 5k crap run...."

Hope the posts more clearly,

Silver, this clip is from their Facebook page and unfortunately IS hard to read;

"Fire pits and cooker we are donating to Venecia's foundation.... Tyler is heading up the interstate with them as i type... Her foundation supports cancer victims... Venecia passed away a few moths back..they will auction them or raffle the tonite... At the 5k crap run...."

Hope the posts more clearly,

That is so cool!
Thanks for filling me in on this!
You guys blow my mind!
Great cause!
My condolences to the family and friends of Venecia.

I'm starting to think those Shirley boys donate more time and effort towards doing good for others than I do towards simply making a living!!

Just a great great bunch of folks down there in Alabama......and in the Brethren.:clap::clap::clap::clap:

Paul and Tyler are the best. It's hard to see in the pic, but y'all should go to their FB page and check out what they actually donated. They're not simple pieces. The fire pits are awesome, and the charcoal cooker is something I'd pay top dollar to have in my arsenal.

Way to go, guys! You make me proud to be a brethren :thumb:

We should all take a lesson from the Shirley family. They are some really great folks.

God bless their efforts and their family.

BBQ people are the best! I wish I had found out about this community a long time ago. Seeing generosity like this just makes me smile.
The Shirley family are angels on earth.

Back