Finally Found Quality BBQ!

leanza

Babbling Farker
At home!
Thought I'd break out the offset, a change up from the UDS. 99% oak wood cook instead of charcoal.

We cooked up some ribs, chicken, beans and slaw. Note the peanut gallery picked away at the thigh portion of my chic.

First time out using American Royal, Grand Champion, Todd Johns, Plowboy rubs. I went a long way to get those rubs, and I was not disappointed. Created my own plum based sauce to finish.

I have developed a way to create my chicken moist and flavorful, every time. That process, with rubs, equal the best chicken, many that have eaten it, now consistently say is the best they have ever eaten.

Now, if I can only learn out how to take non-blurrizzed pics after some adult beverages celebrating a good cook.

Bon appetit!

Attachments

• ribs yb 012.jpg
    ribs yb 012.jpg
    72.9 KB · Views: 212
  • ribs yb 020.jpg
    ribs yb 020.jpg
    56.9 KB · Views: 211
  • ribs yb 027.jpg
    ribs yb 027.jpg
    83.4 KB · Views: 212
  • ribs yb 041.jpg
    ribs yb 041.jpg
    62.7 KB · Views: 210
I would love to know the basics of the Plum sauce! Your pictures look fine, maybe if you rearranged them to coincide with 1 drink, 2 drink three drinks more... A couple are very nice and a couple show a little dizzy blur. :wink:

Best of all, that food looks great!

great looking grub! gonna give us any tips on how you achieve your chicken results?

Wow! a breakfast of champions! (yes its early, and Im hungry). Hard to beat Plowboys rubs. Had Bovine bold on a steak last nite. Threw out the A-1 months ago. No need anymore.
Picks looked clear to me, if you need coaching on how to REALLY take blurry pics, I'm the king! I can surely help you get farked up pictures every time!

Back