First Time Fatties and Pig Candy - Pics

Meat Burner

Quintessential Chatty Farker
Reaction score
Recently found this site. The sharing of information is simply awsome. If I can figure how to download pics, I will share the joy of what the Brethren have given me. First time for a fattie and pic candy....O..M..G..!!!!!!
These must be shared with family, friends, neighbors....THE WORLD !

Attachments

• Brats Fattie March 07.JPG
    Brats Fattie March 07.JPG
    140.5 KB · Views: 186
  • March 07 Fatties.JPG
    March 07 Fatties.JPG
    149.3 KB · Views: 186
  • March Pig Candy 07.JPG
    March Pig Candy 07.JPG
    147 KB · Views: 185
Azinine said:
very nice. I gotta do some pig candy soon.
Unbelievable. Pics make it look burned but it wasn't. It was soooooo good. This was a first for family and neighbors and their eyes opened wide with pure pleasure. One of the fatties was brats wrapped with peppers,shrums, and Moz cheeze....ABSOLUTELY DELICIOUS!! Top of the list for friends and family...the most important people.

awesome pics and eats... congrats... welcome to the obsession we call que!

Gonna do the pig candy virgin run next weekend. Loved the pics and your puppy is adorable. Give him another slice of fattie!

This heres some damm good fun aint it?
ModelMaker

Great job... Both look awesome!!!

I finished off the last of my pig candy this weekend and have to make some more soon.

Welcome to the smoked side. Life is never going to be the same for you again.

Alright, someone give me the rundown of what a fatty entails? How do I make one? And what the hell is pig candy?

smpa86 said:
Alright, someone give me the rundown of what a fatty entails? How do I make one? And what the hell is pig candy?

I just now figured out the pics thing. The experienced Brethren will enlighten you on some of the finest eatin Q. They can get you to the right threads better than I can. Enjoy every bit of it.

Back